Renew your SOMA Membership
for the period of January 1-December 31, 2022
Renew your membership now
In order to serve you better, we are excited to share that SOMA is in the process of upgrading to a new association management system (AMS)/member database. This upgrade will provide an updated and easier-to-use interface for renewing your membership, registering for events, and making purchases from SOMA. Most of the upgrades have been completed, but you may still notice some areas temporarily under construction, like the Gear Store. We're working to get those pieces back online as soon as possible.
Complete the steps below to set up your account with a new password if you have not already done so.
- Click “set up account” (Note: the “Don’t remember your password?” functionality will not work until you’ve created a password in the new system; you must FIRST set up your account.)
- Enter the email address associated with your account (most likely, it’s the email address where you received this message for registration).
- Select a password for your account and click “Continue.”
- You will be sent an email and asked to verify your email address by clicking the link in the email. This ensures you have provided a valid email address.
- Once your email has been verified, follow the steps to either identify your existing membership record or create a new record within our system.
Log in with your new password to access your account.
If you have issues or questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Has your membership expired for one or more years?
Reinstate your membership now.
We appreciate your ongoing support of SOMA.