In order to serve you better, we are excited to share that SOMA is in the process of upgrading to a new association management system (AMS)/member database. This upgrade will provide an updated and easier-to-use interface for renewing your membership, registering for events, and making purchases from SOMA. Most of the upgrades have been completed, but you may still notice some areas temporarily under construction, like the Gear Store. We're working to get those pieces back online as soon as possible.
Complete the steps below to set up your account:
Create a new password for your SOMA account and update your profile with the requested demographics. (Your old password did not transfer over to the new system)
1. Navigate to https://portal.specialoperationsmedicine.org
2. Click "Set Up Account" (Note: the "forgot password" functionality will not work until you've created a password in the new system. You must first set up your account.)
3. Enter the email address associated with your account (most likely, it's the email address where you received this message).
4. Select a password for your account and click "Continue."
5. Review the information in your record and make any updates that are needed to your contact information. Complete your demographic information and review/update your privacy permission settings.
6. You will be sent an email and asked to verify your email address by clicking the link in the email. This ensures you have provided a valid email address.
7. Now, you can log in to the SOMA website with your new password.
Please be sure to complete these steps by October 11. You won't be able to access any member-exclusive items through the website until your profile and password have been updated.
If you have any trouble with the steps above or have questions, please contact us at SOMA@kellencompany.com