Important Information for All Registrants
SOMA adopted a new database in late 2021 and everyone -- members, non-members, and previous meeting attendees -- have to have an account in the database in order to register. Please read these instructions and set up your account before registering.
SOMA Members: Before registering for the conference, please verify that you have already set up a new profile with SOMA in the last several months. If you have already set up your new profile with SAHM, you may log in as usual. If you have not done so, you will need to set up a new account in our new software system. For security purposes, login credentials from our old system did not carry over.
Non-Members: Please follow the below steps to create an account and register for the meeting. You will have the opportunity to join SOMA during the registration process if you wish.
- Click “set up account” (Note: the “Don’t remember your password?” functionality will not work until you’ve created a password in the new system; you must FIRST set up your account.)
- Enter the email address associated with your account (most likely, it’s the email address where you received this message for registration).
- Select a password for your account and click “Continue.”
- You will be sent an email and asked to verify your email address by clicking the link in the email. This ensures you have provided a valid email address.
- Once your email has been verified, follow the steps to either identify your existing membership record or create a new record within our system.
Now, you can log in with your new password and access your account.
*If your membership is not current
(i.e. paid thru 12/31/2022), you will need to reinstate your membership
first to receive the discounted member rate. Follow the directions on this page to